50. Continuity is central in Triadic Philosophy.
51. We move in one direction.
51a. We never stand still.
51b. Continuity is synonymous with life itself.
51c. We owe our understanding of continuity to Charles Sanders Peirce.
52. Continuity and chronology are related.
52a. Time may contract and bend under some circumstances.
52b. Continuity prevails. We move forward.
“Welcome to an integral philosophy for the 2000s. Going on 1500 entries. Updated 3 May, 2013. Contact the author at steverose @ gmail.com. Triadic Philosophy is an intellectual and spiritual revolution in progress. It is taking place @stephencrose on Twitter. This text is the first truly integral philosophy to grow out of the thinking of Charles Sanders Peirce. It is not Peirce, but it could not exist without him. It takes Peirce’s vision of triadic thinking, thinking in threes, and grafts it to the revolutionary Triad – Reality, Ethics.”
- Triadic Philosophy. $9.99 price will remain constant. Kindle readers can get updates free (stephencrose.wordpress.com)
- Peirce’s theory (akissilver.wordpress.com)
- Processual Monism (gayscientist.wordpress.com)
- Triadic Tales has been launched on Kindle (stephencrose.wordpress.com)
- Book review: Writings of Charles S. Peirce: A Chronological Edition, Vol. 8 (iupress.typepad.com)